Objects made of synthetic materials play an important role in every industry.
They are manufactured using high-quality, computer-controlled semi-automatic and fully automatic technical machines and equipment.
Plastics shapers prepare this equipment for the respective production steps, optimize the manufacturing process, oversee the quality of the products and determine the necessary measures when disruptions occur. In addition, they also carry out enhancements to the surface of the products, including hardening, printing or embossing.
Important training content:
• Reading and application of work drawings and technical documentation
• Combination and preparation of raw and working materials
• Application of various materials processing techniques such as measuring, drilling, grinding, polishing and gluing
• Processing of machinable and non-machinable synthetic materials and semi-finished synthetic products
• Manufacturing of products made from all types of synthetic materials using industry standard production techniques
• Surface finishing
• Salvaging and proper disposal of residual products
Karin Weger, Human Resource Management
Person in charge of trainees and contact for familiarization days
Telephone: +43 732 3848
Discover the Silhouette sales network in more than 100 countries worldwide:To the location finder
Silhouette quality is the ultimate standard. It is also a promise to you: the promise of the perfectvisual experience.To the certificates
Silhouette International Schmied AG
Ellbognerstraße 24 | 4020 Linz, Austria